Qurbani Ka Bakra Kab tak Khair Manaye ga?

Ok, you all have your bakras or other qurbani key janwar. And like every other Muslim you must be eager to do your sacrifice. But can you guess who exactly this Bakara is? And What he is up to? and well there are a few more characters in this animation too. 3 of them. You have to guess each one of them. I bet, it would be fun. And please do not forget to share your guesses in the comments honestly.

This is going to be the first one in a series of these kind of teasers and I am sure I can improve to a great deal with your feedback.

Download This Animation.
(Please right click and then click on save target as)

Add This Animation to your blog post, orkut scrap, myspace comments, etc…
Copy the code below and add it where you want this animation to appear.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

50 Responses to “Qurbani Ka Bakra Kab tak Khair Manaye ga?”

1. admin says:

hey did not anyone guess yet? it ain’t that bad? or is it? :|

2. Eshaa says:

V nice :) fabulous :)

3. admin says:

so how was your guess Eshaa?

• Sandra says:

Elderly neighbour cold-called 02/11/2012 by Susan Watts of TRINITY, Apartado de Correos 11001, 07010 Mallorca, onerfifg a35,000 for her 1 week timeshare in Spain, and asking for a3907.50 advance payment by international transfer to an account in Palma for administration fees . Letter was received from Trinity with details of account to which advance payment is to be transferred (IBAN: ES67 0061 0180 6101 0605 0119, SWIFT: BMARES2M), but no description of service to be supplied or Terms and Conditions. Neighbour has been target of multiple Timeshare scams in the past, including one by KPK Marketing, Kensington High Street, London. Interesting to note the UK contact number for Trinity is identical to the one used by KPK Marketing: 0845 303 2794. Trinity is obviously operating a Timeshare resale scam specifically designed and targeted at the elderly. Makes me feel sick!

4. Eshaa says:

i guessed 2 things… bakra is awam and one person is zardari… rest i could not found :S

5. admin says:

well that’s not bad. btw did you still not get the guy at extreme left pushing the bakra forward?

6. Eshaa says:

yeah shokat tareen… i have recognized now

7. raza naqvi says:

lash. . . . .

8. kiran says:

last yr his bakra was his wife dis yr perhaps mian nawaz!!!!

9. kiran says:

yup u r soooooooo rite!!no nawaz no benazironly pakistani awam da balli ka bakra

10. Fahad says:

Guessed it all RIte :) it was not much of a mystery as its the actual current situation , (Next one should be of the curent India pak crysis and the visit of Ms Rice

11. Bilal Usmani says:

A sour fact being faced since Pakistan came into being

12. FaDDi says:

I guessed zardari and shaukat tareen :D

13. ifrah says:

i guessed the bakra n zardari…good work

14. admin says:

Thanks guys for the appreciation.

@Fahad, I would try but you can also send me your idea and you may see it animated and live on pak satire as well as ecards.pk. thanks!

15. fahad says:

great yaar great

16. admin says:

thanks fahad.

17. MAHOOR RIZVI says:

IT IS FUNNY I HOPE YOU WILL BE MORE FUNNY

18. admin says:

Thanks Rizvi sahib, i will try to develop even better animations.

19. Asad R Khan says:

Shaukat tareen, zardari, imf people and pakistanis..

20. admin says:

wah Asad, you guessed them all. :)

21. Usman Latif says:

I’s unable to guess.

22. admin says:

koi baat nahein, I am going to have a few these kind or even better teasers. So better luck next time.

23. mubashar says:

Bakra awam aur zardari.. Waisey Toseef bhi bohat gehrai wali hay yeh animation. Need to think about that animation…

24. Mubashir says:

hmmm.. zardari Mashallah pehle bhi qurbani krta aa raha hai… (Bakron ki nahi awam ki)…

25. admin says:

thanks guys for the comments. please keep sharing.

26. Shiza says:

great worK!

well i guessed one correctly.. thats the Awaam..

27. Zabs says:

wow man great job
    u did said the reality
    great work
    any help needed into more ads
    do contact at my mail

28. Husnain says:

PAKISTAN AND I.M.F

29. kanza says:

wow i guessed 1 thing
    but i say its fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

30. waleed says:

As per my views we all peoples of pakistan treated as “Bakras” by zardari. He rules & command on us

31. osama says:

Zardari sheery rehman and awaam

32. Mubashar says:

In the light of current situation with Muslims I think that the bakra is we Muslims the person who pushed the bakra is Hindus. In the front of bakra (Muslims) the two men are India (Slim Man) and America (Fat Man).

33. BICHHOO2K says:

AWAAM Ab tu Qurbani Ke Layeeq Bhi Nai Rahi

34. STANDALONE says:

Bakray ko AWAAM Mat Khaye yeh Bakrey Ki Toheen hai.

Kyun ka Bakra Kam us kam Chain Se SO tu sakta Hai.

35. admin says:

New Entry by PakSatire.Com on “Hamien Pakistan bachana hey.”

36. [...] Qurbani Ka Bakra Kab tak Khair Manaye ga? Ok, you all have your bakras or other qurbani key… [...]

37. I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but I
    believed this submit was once great. I don’t recognize who you’re but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren’t already. Cheers!

38. This only makes thought more how touch (and the main To going and
    the it because “Has and are certainly too baggy. txt is nice, included by the creator of the brushes, and tells you where to place this brush set. We are committed to providing the necessary controls and ratings systems to support the needs of the general audience and the holders of brands and franchises.

39. The parent later receives a notice that a purchase in that amount was made by the child at a particular merchant.

This opportunity appeals not only to ordinary or
    amateur 3D users, but also to professionals, but it must be clear
    from the first place that business level needs are met
    by more powerful 3D animation software, which will, obviously be retailed for a certain price.
    You can even design and decorate your own room to invite other users
    to.

40. Kam says:

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the
    favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to
    use some of your ideas!!

my blog: The Simpsons Tapped Out Hack Android (Kam)

• Mandarina says:

I have received a sigend for’ letter today from a company called Avon Client Services Limited run by from Trinity Place, Midland Drive, Sutton Coldfield B72 1TX. Tel: 07512048859, offering a320,195 for my RCI Points. Well over the top!! The letter came from the Administration Manager, James Ashworth. Anybody else heard from them? Have Googled them, no joy as a completions company. Have been scammed once and managed to get all my money back from the bank. Not likely to do this again without a thorough check on the company and never going to give out a fee first!

41. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we
    communicate?

My weblog :: Shed Plans, http://www.pinterest.com,

42. I do not evewn know how I ended upp here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but certaqinly you’re going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

my website BlackLight Retribution Hack

43. Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.

• Carlos says:

My wife was alled by Karen Morgan they had a client who waentd to buy a timeshare the client would pay the fees etc no cost to us. She would phone back laterI did a search of reverse phone calls to trace 08712311241 and was directed to your site.Karen phoned back and I aksed her who she worked for Excalibur Sales and Marketing I then told her that I knew all about the company and that you are all con merchants who will be asking for transfer fees etc How did you know the name of our company she asked with a rather aggrieved voice Ah you might well ask I replied.She rang off!